1. What is/are your favorite yarn/s to knit with? What fibers do you absolutely *not* like?
I don’t have a strong preference, although I do like natural fibers.
2. What do you use to store your needles/hooks in?
I have a needle pouch.
3. How long have you been knitting? Would you consider your skill level to be beginner, intermediate or advanced?
I’ve been knitting since Secret Pal 6. I’m a beginner.
4. Do you have an Amazon or other online wish list?
5. What’s your favorite scent? (for candles, bath products etc.)
I love citrus.
6. Do you have a sweet tooth? Favorite candy?
I don’t have a strong sweet tooth, I love salty snacks.
7. What other crafts or Do-It-Yourself things do you like to do? Do you spin?
I don’t spin. I cook.
8. What kind of music do you like? Can your computer/stereo play MP3s? (if your buddy wants to make you a CD)
I love music, anything I can dance too would be a welcome addition!
9. What’s your favorite color? Or–do you have a color family/season/palette you prefer? Any colors you just can’t stand?
I love blues/green and red/oranges.
10. What is your family situation? Do you have any pets?
I have a husband, one 4yo son, one 2 yo daughter, and a dog.
11. Do you wear scarves, hats, mittens or ponchos?
12. What is/are your favorite item/s to knit?
13. What are you knitting right now?
14. Do you like to receive handmade gifts?
15. Do you prefer straight or circular needles? Bamboo, aluminum, plastic?
16. Do you own a yarn winder and/or swift?
Yes to a yarn winder – no to a swift.
17. How did you learn to knit?
By myself with a book.
18. How old is your oldest UFO?
About 4 months old, it’s a scarf.
19. What is your favorite holiday?
Labor day! Hooray for all the workers!
20. Is there anything that you collect?
21. Any books, yarns, needles or patterns out there you are dying to get your hands on? What knitting magazine subscriptions do you have?
I don’t have any subscriptions, I’ve been wanting a Harlot book, I have none.
22. Are there any new techniques you’d like to learn?
I’d love to learn lace knitting.
23. Are you a sock knitter? What are your foot measurements?
I do knit socks, I have an 8 inch foot.
24. When is your birthday? (mm/dd)
One thought on “Secret Pal 8!”
Thanks for all the wonderful information!
I love knitting socks also! What yarn do you like for sock knittng? I imagine wool might get kind of hot in Singapore.
Have a great day!