Vanessa tagged me!
These are the rules: Each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
1. I like to be early for appointments. It usually has to be at least 10 minutes early. I sit in parking lots a lot.
2. I prefer salty over sweet. Doritos over ice cream any day.
3. I am a sucker for European comfort shoes even though they are totally ugly and geeky.
4. I have a secret fantasy of being single and living in NYC and staying out very late and going to parties and being some sort of artist.
5. I loved college and I hated graduate school.
6. I do one cartwheel every six months to prove I’ve still got it.
7. When I’m old, I’m buying a sports car and will drive it very slowly.
8. I want to get a bird that talks and sits on my shoulder, but I don’t think I can bear to take care of another thing in the house.
I’m tagging only Donald, I know, I’m a party pooper.
We had to fire a therapist today. She didn’t have much experience working with Rett girls and it was pretty apparent she was in over her head. I was going to do the chicken thing and call her office tomorrow and talk to the admin, but then I thought it wasn’t very nice not to have a chance to say good-bye to Edda. So at the end of the session today, I told her that we’d found someone with more experience and that I appreciated her hard work during the summer and she actually seemed kind of relieved. Whew.
Look at this beautiful outfit that my mom bought for Edda. (The graffiti at the park is getting more colorful, the orange dot looks almost fake, like a film error.)
Mom doing stroller duty..