Today, after ~43 years later, Mom visited our University again for the first time. We took bus as well as subway to get there. Here are more pictures to share:
1) Front Door of the University (unchanged by design)
2) Main road leading to all departments (unchanged by design)
3) Mechanical Engineering Department (relocated to this new location)
4) The Lab in which Mom cooked her first delicious duck to all her colleagues (teaching assistants), including lucky me 🙂
5) Her University dormitory room (now with 4 occupancies, used to house 8)
We had our lunch in one of the Student Union Cafes. Tomorrow, we will continue our journey to Shanghai, China.