Rena & I came back to Washington DC for our annual family reunion. We enjoyed it very much. And we will head it back to Washougal, WA after about a week and stay there until late fall.
There, we plan to add an addition to our house to include a ground-floor master bedroom and a mud room. Before coming to the east, we have already done some ground work for this addition. Rena likes gardening and plant some veggie. Attached pictures are:
1) U street house, front view
2) Our left front yard (facing the house)
3) Mark-up for our addition on the left-hand side of the existing structure (facing the house again)
4) Access cut-out inside the house
5) Rewiring internet, phone, sprinkling system, gas line (all hidden inside the L-shape wooden panel)
6) Relocating internet, phone, sprinkling system, gas outside the house, with old places on the left
7) Relocating A/C outlet to its new location (orange in color)
9) Roses, etc.
11) Rena and her proud harvest
Probably it will take us at least 2 years to build. We plan to contract out portion of it and finish the rest ourselves. See how it goes. Who knows?