Christmas is down and put away for another year.
Jeremy got brand new carbon fiber wheels for his bike and spent the day installing them.
I’m at the hospital tomorrow to start the new year/decade.
I read the following books this year averaging more than one a month which I think is pretty good for me. I embraced my Kindle and borrowing electronically from our library. I probably abandoned 4 books for each of these I read. My favorite was probably The Night Circus followed by The Immortalists.
- The Greenglass House Kate Milford
- Less Andrew Sean Greer
- Wolf Hollow Lauren Wolk
- Graceling Kristin Cashore
- When Breath Becomes Air Paul Kalanithi
- Wonder RJ Palacio
- The Immortalists Chloe Benjamin
- The War that Saved My Life Kimberly Brubaker Bradley
- The Night Circus Erin Morgenstern
- American Marriage Tayari Jones
- Evvie Drake Starts Over Linda Holmes
- The Gifted School Bruce Holsinger
- The Unwinding of the Miracle Julie Yip-Williams
I have no goals/resolutions for the next year. Just wishes to be with family and friends. I will see how it unfolds. Much love to you all. Good night!